So I'm driving the other day and I realize how so many things just irritate me severely. I wish I had a piece of paper or a recorder when the thoughts were pouring in because I had so many things that I could list. I guess this will have to be one of those posts that I can just keep coming back and adding to it when things pop up in my head. Feel free to comment on my list and/or add your own. Always interesting to see what sets other people off.
1) I hate when people lie for NO reason at all. It's different when you are trying to protect someone or it's a joke or to not hurt someone's feelings (I guess...I mean I'ma keep it real kinda girl). I mean straight up lying when you neither gain or lose because of the truth. I'm noticing an increase in people doing this. Not just to me but in my travels with other people.
2) People being late. Or having to be late. I am almost always on time....being on time is late for me. I hate waiting on other people, especially those who know how I am about being ON time and they just continue to always be late. Lie and tell them they need to be somewhere an hour early to get them there on time..and they are STILL LATE. WOW!
3) Why are people so inconsiderate!?!? Again....time comes to mind. Like don't tell me you are gonna stop by or you are gonna call or you want to do something. Expect me to wait around for you, meanwhile canceling other plans and possible activities that come along. If you aren't going to do what you say you are going to do, then let somebody know. Give EARLY notice. If you don't intend on doing it....then don't say you will in the first place just because it sounds good.
4) Crazy people online...okay, you start a conversation with some off the wall sexual topics and act like somebody is supposed to meet you and/or call you after Hi, How are you? then as soon as you get the SHUT DOWN.....the person on the other end is a Bitch!! WOW really!?!?!
5) People who constantly ask you questions about things that they know you are knowledgeable about and/or that you do but no matter what, will always go and ask someone else right after. Okay, why did you ask me? Just to see what I was going to say? Then for the other person to just tell you the same thing I said??!?! Yea, okay...next time, just go ask him/her.
6) Persistent guys in the club.... yea, if I shut u down on the dance offer like 5 mins ago...guessss whattt?!?!? It ain't happening now either.
7) Copycats or people who always want to jump on the bandwagon. What happened to being original!?!? I pride myself on being unique or not average and I love being my own (wo)man! Hell with being like everybody else or living my life the way people THINK I should or having what everybody else does.
Okay..that's a start...I'll holla back when the rest come back to mind. :-)