03 January 2018
02 January 2017
13 October 2016
I mean, come on..money for alcohol! That is awesome right!?!? 3) And I can't forget good old InstaGC This is my biggest cash cow. Right now they have a holiday bonus going on that allows you to increase the percentage of your bonus up to 10%. So you earn a bonus on top of your normal earnings. It's really easy this year to get that %age up. Good luck winning and Happy Earning! Trust me....I use these myself so they are LEGIT!!!
11 October 2016
10 October 2016
04 November 2015
So everyone knows that I love to try new things. I am a FREEBIE junkie and my mailman hates me...lol But I like to be the first to try out new things and share my honest opinion from on what I think of said products. So today will be one of those days. Let me begin with saying that I received this product for FREE for my honest and unbiased review. Today's products come from Curel and it was from my Curel Influenster Voxbox. I received a 1 oz sample of their Itch Defense Body Wash. I am a fan of wonderful scents so in that area..there really is nothing to report. There really isn't a scent to the body wash. I have sensitive skin so soaps and body wash I have to be very careful what I use. This gentle cleanser was not an issue for me and my skin. It is starting to get cold outside so itchy, dry skin can be an issue. I used to body wash and everything was fine. No itching. My skin wasn't particularly dry after or anything so this is a plus. Now the other product I received was a full sized bottle of Curel Itch Defense Instant Soothing Moisuturing Spray. Now I don't know if I was just half asleep or what but at first I was confused at how to use it. The top has a "lock" and I was trying to unscrew the top and all kinds of extraness. LOL After I figured it out *slaps forehead*, I sprayed some on my leg. I am not very fond of the smell of the spray and it also comes out with way more than I think it should. It looked like a foam on my leg and required me to rub it in. If I wanted to have to rub it in, I'd just get regular lotion so to be a SPRAY it was an EPIC FAIL to me in that sense. I think of buying a spray and just spraying and go. Not the case with this. It's been about 10 minutes and my leg is still very wet in the area I sprayed and NO I didn't just spray heavy. I did a quick burst and kept the bottle moving not just a straight stream in one spot. It's not bad but I personally don't think I'd buy this spray. The body wash I may purchase if I feel I'm having very dry skin issues but the spray I don't feel it's worth the efforts I have to put in to use it.
07 September 2015
Since I last wrote, I finally took a REAL vacation for the first time since 1997. Sad right!?!? By real vacation I mean leaving the city/state for a WEEK. Not a weekend trip...not a visit to family...a REAL VACATION to escape it all and I must say it was much needed and totally helped. Now I have travel fever. I still haven't been anywhere else since but plans are definitely being made. All of that will come to a halt in a couple of weeks since I WON A TRIP TO VEGAS!!! Woot Woot!!! And the sad part is I almost deleted the winning email because I thought that it was spam. I mean, we know how spam is. SMH The internet is insane with SPAM!
I'm still making this "side cash" (see list in previous entry). InstaGC is still my #1 but I think since I created that list below I have added a few more cash cows and I will share the links in a follow up blog entry. I'm still getting freebies galore and pissing off my mailman and still entering contests. I won another fair and square for a hoverboard and apparently the guys running it just wanted to drive traffic to their You Tube video because I have heard nothing and the live leaderboard is still accessible and yea...umm your girl had a score 8x higher than the person who came in 2nd. I won honestly. No cheating. I shared my link like a rapper handed out his mixtape...and nothing. I'm not happy and am trying to best to FIND these individuals.
Anyway.....just a quick check in blog post. I'll be back with those links and more random babbles. For now....I'll just post my newest venture. Selling Spirit Lockets. What are Spirit Lockets...they are cute and wonderful ways to show your spirit and pride and love. You can get a necklace, a bracelet, a chain, and even a work lanyard. They make awesome gifts!!! Check out my site and get your very own Spirit Locket.
Until next time......
28 December 2014
So this post will be a bit different. Here I will let everyone in on things I do when I have downtime or I'm bored that help me earn money, gift cards, and savings etc. When I'm not working like crazy and I'm just online or on my phone dibbling and dabbling, then I'm usually entering sweepstakes (yep, you can't and won't win if you do not enter). That is almost like a part time though. It pays off. I've had quite a few small and big wins as of late. :-) Anyways, here are the other things you can do (with explanation of what they are and what I typically do, as well as, my honest opinion on how they work.
1) INFLUENSTER - A community where there are various campaigns annually, in which you can earn "VoxBoxes" which contain complimentary full-size products to test and review. This community also is a place to ask questions and provide answers to others pertaining to products, services, apps, etc. I can say that I have received about 4 or 5 boxes since I joined, not so many as of late since the community has grown so big. It's worth it though. Can't really complain about not receiving anything FREE. Just make sure you actually complete the questionnaires and such and participate as much as possible to build up your "score" so that you can be eligible for boxes more often.
2) INSTAGC - Complete offers, watch videos, play games, download apps, etc to earn points that can in turn be traded in for INSTANT giftcards such as Amazon. They have a helpful chat and plenty of information. You can find groups and such on Facebook that help you find big payout tasks and those that credit quickly. I personally really like InstaGC. If I really buckled down and did more things, I'm sure I'd earn lots of points super fast. The giftcards are in fact issues instantly. Definitely a MUST that you join. Gift cards can be issued for as low as $1.
3) VINDALE RESEARCH - Complete surveys to earn cash. I can personally vouch that this is a legit company. I did one cash out already for $50 that I had deposited into my PayPay and I am well on my way to my next $50. $50 is the minimum you can cash out for. Now to keep it real, I rarely do the actual surveys unless they are for things I'm almost sure I'll qualify for like pets or entertainment. The cool thing is they do contests ALL the time on their blog and Facebook for various amounts of money. They do a 50 cent contest daily (weekdays) and just ask a question and 20 people are selected and win 50 cents. Sometimes this increases to $1.00. That's how I basically rack up my cash from the daily contests or photo caption contests that they have. It's not a QUICK money maker but it is truly legit. If you like doing surveys then you'll definitely earn much faster.
4) SPRINGBOARD AMERICA - Another survey site to earn straight cash. Payouts for me have averaged $1.75 for each that I qualify for and complete. I can say that of all the survey based sites, I qualify for these pretty much moreso than not. Depending on your personal lifestyle, livelihood, likes, and dislikes you may qualify for some pretty nice paid surveys. Some worth up to $200 if completed. I have a few dollars in my account, but with so many others that I am working with and on, I don't get to spend but so much time at each individual site. I do like Springboard though.
5) RECEIPT HOG - Simply earn prizes by taking pictures of your receipts. Walmart, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, etc. Pretty easy. I am pretty new to this, but my points are racking up quickly. They also have daily spins and extra bonus spins you can earn. I'll need more time to truly say yay or nay on this one.
6) FREE EATS - Get paid to receive texts! Join now and get $1.25 in your PayPal account today. I just joined and did in fact get two PayPal payments within the first 30 minutes of joining. The first .25 basically verifies your account and then you get $1.00 a small time after. A new campaign is starting soon so I'll see what this is really worth.
HAPPY MONEY AND GIFT CARD earning! As I find other creative, fun and easy ways to earn a little extra change and prizes, I'll add on. There are others that I am signed up for but haven't really done anything with them enough to RECOMMEND. If anybody knows of others I should check out, be sure to comment and let me know. :-)
21 December 2014
I've met many new people and established new relationships with people. New connections and new "business" ideas have blossomed. So ready to get my creative juices back flowing. It's been far too long and putting things I love to do on the back burner can no longer continue. Some connections seemed to have been lost this year. Not sure why but I guess that's life. You win some..you lose some. People need time and space, so hey you give it to them. It is what it is. If it's just that..then it's fine. Usually, however, it's more to it than just that. Assumptions get made, he said/she said, feelings usually aren't expressed which lead to misconceptions.....and in the end....relationships are scarred when in fact it's all total BS and no reason anything should've changed at all. *shrugs* Again, this is life. What can you do? People will do what they will do and think what they will think, all you can do is continue to live.
A lot of the lives around me changed this year too. I've seen close friends celebrate some really BIG things (new careers, new loves, new FOREVERS, new babies) and I've seen plenty of losses (family members, jobs, marriages,...). Lots of emotion....celebrating in one moment and being a shoulder to lean on the next. Figuring out exactly what different individuals need at that moment....some need to be alone, some NEED you there, some want to talk, some just want you to listen.....it's not easy. All you can do is BE THERE and hope you get it right and if not, hope they understand that you did what you thought they needed in THAT moment. True friends understand that.....others...not so much. You won't always get it right and well, that's alright.
So what's next? I had plenty of fun in 2014 but I didn't travel like I would like. A vacation or two are on the agenda and planning has begun. Ideas are being thrown around and research has started. More FAMILY time, more FRIEND time, and more ME time is a must in 2015. I think I did pretty good with treating myself to things here and there but I still deserve to do ME more often. I work hard and hey..playtime is also needed to keep life well balanced. There are goals I have set for 2015. Things I would like to see happen and changes I want to make. My eye is on the prize..NOW to just put in the work required to achieve these things. The PRESSURE is on........ if it's in God's plan....these things will be brought into existence.
27 November 2014
I've received quite a few VoxBoxes. I've discovered many great products through these boxes. I fell in love with the Luxor chocolates I received and went out and bought my own. I've stepped outside of the box and tried various colors of nail polish that I wouldn't normally venture into because I have received them in a box or 2.
Influenster has definitely opened my eyes to new and exciting foods, drinks, health and beauty products, and a list of other things. I am glad that I signed up and joined the team. If you'd like to venture into doing the same, I urge you to sign up for yourself. You can go here to sign up!