28 December 2014

Things to do to earn cash, gift cards, etc


So this post will be a bit different.  Here I will let everyone in on things I do when I have downtime or I'm bored that help me earn money, gift cards, and savings etc.  When I'm not working like crazy and I'm just online or on my phone dibbling and dabbling, then I'm usually entering sweepstakes (yep, you can't and won't win if you do not enter).   That is almost like a part time though.  It pays off. I've had quite a few small and big wins as of late.   :-)    Anyways, here are the other things you can do (with explanation of what they are and what I typically do, as well as, my honest opinion on how they work.


1) INFLUENSTER - A community where there are various campaigns annually, in which you can earn "VoxBoxes" which contain complimentary full-size products to test and review.   This community also is a place to ask questions and provide answers to others pertaining to products, services, apps, etc.    I can say that I have received about 4 or 5 boxes since I joined, not so many as of late since the community has grown so big.   It's worth it though. Can't really complain about not receiving anything FREE.   Just make sure you actually complete the questionnaires and such and participate as much as possible to build up your "score" so that you can be eligible for boxes more often.

2) INSTAGC -  Complete offers, watch videos, play games, download apps, etc to earn points that can in turn be traded in for INSTANT giftcards such as Amazon.  They have a helpful chat and plenty of information.  You can find groups and such on Facebook that help you find big payout tasks  and those that credit quickly.   I personally really like InstaGC.  If I really buckled down and did more things, I'm sure I'd earn lots of points super fast.   The giftcards are in fact issues instantly.   Definitely a MUST that you join. Gift cards can be issued for  as low as $1.

3) VINDALE RESEARCH - Complete surveys to earn cash.   I can personally vouch that this is a legit company. I did one cash out already for $50 that I had deposited into my PayPay and I am well on my way to my next $50.   $50 is the minimum you can cash out for.  Now to keep it real, I rarely do the actual surveys unless they are for things I'm almost sure I'll qualify for like pets or entertainment.   The cool thing is they do contests ALL the time on their blog and Facebook for various amounts of money. They do a 50 cent contest daily (weekdays) and just ask a question and 20 people are selected and win 50 cents.  Sometimes this increases to $1.00.  That's how I basically rack up my cash from the daily contests or photo caption contests that they have.   It's not a QUICK money maker but it is truly legit.  If you like doing surveys then you'll definitely earn much faster.

4) SPRINGBOARD AMERICA - Another survey site to earn straight cash.   Payouts for me have averaged $1.75 for each that I qualify for and complete.  I can say that of all the survey based sites, I qualify for these pretty much moreso than not.   Depending on your personal lifestyle, livelihood, likes, and dislikes you may qualify for some pretty nice paid surveys.  Some worth up to $200 if completed. I have a few dollars in my account, but with so many others that I am working with and on, I don't get to spend but so much time at each individual site. I do like Springboard though.

5) RECEIPT HOG - Simply earn prizes by taking pictures of your receipts.  Walmart, Dollar Tree, Dollar General, etc.   Pretty easy.  I am pretty new to this, but my points are racking up quickly.  They also have daily spins and extra bonus spins you can earn.   I'll need more time to truly say yay or nay on this one.

6) FREE EATS -  Get paid to receive texts! Join now and get $1.25 in your PayPal account today.  I just joined and did in fact get two PayPal payments within the first 30 minutes of joining.  The first .25 basically verifies your account and then you get $1.00 a small time after.   A new campaign is starting soon so I'll see what this is really worth.   


HAPPY MONEY AND GIFT CARD earning! As I find other creative, fun and easy ways to earn a little extra change and prizes, I'll add on.   There are others that I am signed up for but haven't really done anything with them enough to RECOMMEND.  If anybody knows of others I should check out, be sure to comment and let me know.  :-) 




No comments: