30 October 2010

It's time to listen....



It's hard to follow your instincts when what they are telling you is something you just don't want to believe. But when they have almost never steered you wrong.....it's time to start listening. I've been here too many times before and have tried to put those messages aside and see things differently and in the end, the messages were right all along. It just sucks. I'm definitely feeling some type of way right now about a few things and I know I have some decisions to make. Hard decisions!!! This sucks. This is a place I hate to visit and it makes me mad every time something or someone forces me to enter into this place. I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired. I'm just trying to do me and be happy with life. I don't need unnecessary b.s. or people in my life. If you don't want to be there....be GONE!




No comments: