30 April 2011

Time




They say absence makes the heart grow fonder , but time always allows for people to grow apart. Sometimes there is good reason to distance one's self from someone else. Whether it be a break, opportunity, disagreement, and sometimes it's just life. Moving on with your life sometimes means leaving others behind. People who do not contribute anything positive to your life or situation are people not necessary. Seasonal individuals are often in your life just for a short period of time...to serve some purpose and then they are gone. Often times this leaves a person feeling as if their time was wasted, but trust that it was not. This person might've showed you something within yourself that you didn't know. They might've given you some sort of life lesson about who and who not to deal with or how to handle certain things.

Time is something of importance to me. Being the impatient person that I am, I like to be ON time and I also don't like to feel that my time has been wasted. Those two things are a HUGE thing for me. I know that some things take time. You shouldn't RUSH into situations, relationships, agreements, etc. This I know....but I know that I value my time. Don't like to miss opportunities because someone else has agreed to use a certain "block" of time and because of this I turn down other offers for this time. A little consideration of others and communication is all it takes to make the difference between MAD/UPSET and understanding.

Time is precious and it should be treated as such. We don't know when our time will be up...so we have to make the most of the time we DO have!

No comments: