24 May 2006

Work, Work, Work!!

Yep, a sister is still on the grind. Still working 2 jobs Mon thru Fri. Gettin' that paper. But yes, still making time for myself. I am at work now actually. Today is going pretty slow. Yesterday flew by...the entire week is flying by. Weather is lovely. I am kinda sleepy right about now. I don't know why. Probably because I slept a lil more than usual last night. I ALMOST had to wake up by the alarm...but the ol' internal alarm clock kicked in and I woke up before that ever had to happen.

 

Cookouts and more cookouts. I think that will be my holiday weekend. Lots of good eatin'. I can't wait. Probably head down to the country on Sat. Be with the fam. I haven't gone down there since Sept. I am so terrible. I hate going down there now since I never really HAVE to. I went up and down that road enough when I moved back home and was still working in Richmond. Killed my poor lil Honda when I first got it. I put 20,000 miles on the joint in 4 months. YES...FOUR months. Warranty was shot all to hell. But whateva, you gotta do what you gotta do sometimes.

 

Might meet up with one of my new 'friends' or might just chill with a couple of the old ones. Gotta see what's good with them. A few of my peoples are going to Bike Week. I still haven't gone down there EVER. Something always comes up or my wack jobs won't let me off. Something of the sort.

 

I'm contemplating if I wanna go see Charlie Murphy this weekend. Been a minute since I hit up the Funny Bone. Time to make my presence back known in the spot. Haven't gone since my boy did his DVD live there. And being the slacker that I can be, I haven't even bought his DVD and my face is probably up on the freakin' thing. I know....I suck!

 

Well...until next time...... Miss Toya is signing off...(to pretend to do some work on the j-o-b).  

No comments: