18 May 2006

NEW WHIP!

It's been a minute so I guess it is time for me to post an entry. Life is going pretty good. Got a new whip a couple of weeks ago. I had set out to get something new before June. Was actually gonna go to NC to the place my mom had gotten her last car from because they be hookin' you up with some serious deals. But on a whim I decided to go somewhere local....and even though they were slow and the vehicle I wanted was actually in MD??!?!? I got my car (even though I set out to get an SUV...I know I know....I HAVE SEEN GAS PRICES) But that's what I wanted. Well the one I wanted like I said was way in MD..then they was tryna give me like 2006 Explorer. Im not feeling brand new cars..for one..they all look plain now. And also, you never know whats wrong with them. All I hear on the news now is recalls on a 2005 this or a 2006 that. OH no..let me go back a few years. I got a 2004. Its goodbye Fast & Furious ( I gotta say..my souped up Civic didn't really look like me..but it never gave me problems..I just got sick of buying low profile tires and they cost too much to buy so often)...and hell GROWN & SEXY!! My mom's b/f said...yea Toya's growing up..she moved past the 2 door cars and finally got something with 4 doors. Yep Yep...plus I'm like okay..I plan on having a kid in the next few years..and I learned from dealing with my niece and my car b4 the Honda...babies, car seats, and 2 door cars...NOT A GOOD THING!

 

Work is okay. Everytime I blow up and speak my mind....it gets alot better. They know ima serious asset to that place and they hate to see me go. So I let them know regularly (verbally and by cleaning off my desk)..that I can and will roll out if I need to or want to. Ball is always in my court.

 

I haven't been clubbin' like usual. Haven't been since Jan. actually. Sad, right!?!? That ain't me. I been just chillin. Went to Atlantic City a few weeks ago...and besides that I been kinda taking it easy. Chillin' with a few friends or whatever. Believe me...I do want to go clubbin' though. It's long overdue. Gettin' my dance on and trippin' out with my friends is a great way to relieve stress and take my mind off any and all drama. (DRAMA...so outdated..)

 

Besides that everything is going pretty good.

No comments: