14 October 2012

It's been a long time....

Been a little while since I last blogged. Life's just been very busy for me lately. Working crazy 2nd shift hours..doing 10, 11, and 12 hour shifts. All that work and trying to get in some play time in between has consumed me. To add to that, I'm also doing classes for a web design certificate program. Doing websites has always been my passion and I stopped when I lost my creative niche a few years back. After having quite a few people wanting me to do sites for them for church, blogs, businesses, etc and turning them down because it had been SO long and I didn't feel comfortable with my skill level...I knew it was time to get back into it. So that's what I'm currently doing. No real time for REAL studies so I'm doing it through Penn Foster. Which isn't really that shabby. It allows me to go at my own pace...which is great. Although I started out about a month ahead of their suggested schedule and I'm currently about a week and a half behind. I plan to fix that though. Now that my schedule has changed somewhat to more normal. The only thing that's still not back in my regular routine is working out and I'm really hating that. I will have to find and make time where I can to get back on it! Not too much other interesting stuff to report. Just living life..taking things day by day. Making changes to make life better! It's been a crazy year...but I think things are starting to look up and work in my favor. Although some things haven't turned out like I would like..other things are happening and I am ever so grateful. Sometimes you just have to get out of your own way in order for things to happen for you. I've moved from in front of my own life chances and now allowing things to fall into place.

2 comments:

Beautiful Mystery said...

My schedule has been crazy lately, too! I feel like I need a break from EVERYTHING! But taking a break only means you'll have double the workload when you get back! Ugh! Just take it one day at a time! And I think it's awesome that you're going to be a certified web designer! You'll always have a side hustle cuz the internet ain't goin' nowhere! lol!

Miss Toya said...

LOL you are right about that. Yea after all this time I finally decide to do it the legit way.