17 January 2012

You Can Lead A Horse To Water....

....but you damn sure can't make him drink. People are stubborn. They will do what they want despite warnings, past experiences, others accounts, etc. I've learned to stop even trying with some people. Just do you....but please don't come back to me with the why you let me do this or say that. I TRIED TO TOLD YOU!!! *in my David Banner voice* Some people are their own hurdles. You put yourself in the front of your own happiness by doing simple things. If you have to say "I know this is wrong", "This isn't like me", "This goes against what I've always said/done/know"...then you are already setting yourself up for failure. I'm not saying don't go out on a limb....I'm saying when you KNOW better and apparently you do....you DO better!

It also bothers me that people don't learn from their past mistakes or others. You say you want this or that....and then you run right back to the "light".....the headlights of a train about to cause a wreck in what is your life. What looks good to you isn't always good for you! You have to look at the bigger picture. What exactly is being contributed to you and your life? Anything worthwhile? Anything with longevity? If it's just temporary thrills and chills.....let it go. Real talk....you will miss out on the BEST trying to fool with what you think is BETTER than GOOD!



1 comment:

DiDi said...

Some People need more than assistance,they don`t see the Bigger Picture neither do they learn in other words,They Need Guadance..Please dont give up on `em. :)